ART FRIENDS: BATTLE 5: THE KINGS DECREE!

Dan's "BunnyGirl Army!!"


Dave's "All Hail the Davil!"


BATTLE FIVE!!!

The Art Gods decided this time around to see just who would make a better king when the dust settles on this god forsaken battle ground. To do so they asked us to peer into our own futures and draw what our first decree would be as newly crowned, ART KING!!! This is how it would go down!!

Wanna weigh in on the decision? Hit the Art Gods up in the comments section with your vote. They probably won't listen - but they could...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

peace and harmony to the land!

Marianne said...

Kick ass, guys. I like em both but I have a little extra thing for Dave's - probably because it mocks organized religion :P

Anonymous said...

"All Hail the Davil" ;)

Maki said...

Love DAVIL and Washington!!!

Dave said...

You will all have places in my new land... and my heart.

Dan said...

What's going on up in here??? Hello?? An army of big breasted and adorable bunny girls!!! I know I'm not the only one that wants this...

Anonymous said...

I bow to the Davil!

Anonymous said...

Dah-vil!

Anonymous said...

All Hail The Davil