ART FRIENDS: BATTLE 3: REPLACEMENT


When the Art Gods told us to create each others replacement, we evaluated our friendship on a deeper level.

After a week of torment, struggling with how to replace his best bud in the whole wide world, Dan could not bring himself to do it. But then it came to him. The only thing that can ever replace the real Dave would be another Dave... just slightly improved...


And Dave created a monkey named Washington. He always wanted to create his own monkey, and now was his chance.




12 comments:

Dave said...

I'll be concerned when I stop staring...

Dan said...

You think a monkey can replace ME???

Dave said...

He's not just ANY monkey, Dan. And his name is Washington.

Jared said...

I likes the monkey. The other one too sexy, I MEAN CREEPY... err....

Lauren said...

As utterly hilarious and scarily realistic Dan's is, I would have to go with David this week. Because, I mean, who DOESN'T want a monkey??

Lauren said...

Also, I am HIGHLY anticipating what device will be needed for the fellas to reach the 'Judgment' alter this week!!
I am thinking saddled Velociraptors holding umbrellas, but that's just a guess...

Andy said...

I definitely enjoy the improved version of Dave... I've been saying that his cheeks weren't blushy enough for years!

Unfortunately I am torn between that and the Monkey. I will return to render my verdict once I do some soul searching.

jimmy ly said...

David looks ravishing this week. **BLUSH***

Andy said...

After much contemplation I have come to a decision. My vote lies with the Monkey. His eyes beckon me to do so.

Rip said...

Even though I have always wanted a monkey I have to vote for Dan on this one. The monkeys ears are just too big.

Anonymous said...

if you know Dan , that is really the only way he could replace you. i think it its the one.

Chris Graf said...

love it!
but i'm leanin towards monkey this week.